"baseball" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But first I had to figure out what to do about the guy in the baseball cap.
- Someone came over and put a baseball cap on her head to keep off the sun.
- He has a baseball cap pulled down over his face.
- It was then I saw the man in the baseball cap.
- That's because no one has ever seen him without a baseball cap on his head.
- A baseball cap will heat you up more than anything going on down south.
- I put it on along with a black baseball cap.
- The other had a baseball cap pulled low over his eyes.
- "This is the first time I saw you without a baseball cap," she said.
- The baseball cap was and still is an important means by which to identify a team.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.