"baseball" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I guess you'd have to know baseball to understand that one.
- But everyone who ever picked up a bat thinks he knows baseball.
- "The rumors were going around, and if you knew baseball, you could see when the game was bad," Rivera said.
- Whether he, down deep, thinks he knows more baseball than anybody on earth, I don't know.
- "They don't know baseball that much, if that's what people think," Torre said.
- Bo has known baseball, and vows to know it again.
- "Good readers" who didn't know baseball got 18.8 out of a possible 40 items correct.
- "If people didn't think this was exciting, they don't know baseball."
- "He doesn't know baseball," Frolo said of his player's father.
- Some people who don't know baseball say, 'Why doesn't he just rest for the playoffs?'
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.