"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His hand reached toward the creature, and it sprang away in fear.
- The man tried to spring away and Allison seized him by the arm.
- Both the mates sprang away to get out from under.
- Death would be his lot, also, if he lingered; or tried to spring away.
- She sprang away through a small back door that led to a rear street.
- With a long bound, he sprang away, slamming the door behind him.
- He planted his feet and fingers against the stone, ready to spring away in an instant.
- His body, half crouched, ready to spring away, was also indefinable.
- He got up slowly, his hands on the rock, prepared to spring away and run again.
- Will she suddenly spring away, And soar to her home in the skies?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.