"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then the cat tore out of the ground and bounded away.
- And the man merged into the wolf, who bounded away to the north.
- He'd seen the things before, bounding away through the bushes.
- The rabbits looked at them, then bounded away across the plain.
- It was an easy shot, but as I heard the bullet strike he bounded away.
- It hit the outside edge of the catch trap and bounded away to the left.
- She took three running steps then bounded away into the trees.
- He recoiled, bounded away, over the body of the woman.
- He ducked into the line, bounded away, and swept around the end.
- A moment later, the horses went bounding away at top speed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.