"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Within a month the ladder will have been kicked away.
- As the road kicks away to the right it begins to rise again.
- Half of my tongue drops to the floor and gets kicked away.
- The young exile kicked the gun away before he spoke again.
- It fell to the floor and was kicked away in the blackness.
- You sigh like a calf kicked away by its mother.
- "But even he has crutches that can be kicked away."
- He rose, kicking the chair away with a violence that would have shaken her earlier.
- Bruce couldn't believe it, and kicked the ball away in disgust.
- With these final words, the ladder was kicked away, and she died when her neck snapped.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.