"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She passed among them, surprising several, who had probably expected her to jump away.
- John jumped away as his feet sank in, and the others did the same.
- She rose to her feet, and the dog jumped away.
- Her body was cold and his hand jumped away, trembling from the touch.
- I could even wait until they threw me in a cell, then jump away.
- The horse has to know when to stop to allow a shot and not jump away.
- I tried to catch him in the door, but he jumped away as it closed.
- She jumped away, and he pointed her at the ridge.
- I might have been able to jump away in time.
- Everyone else in the office jumped away and covered their ears.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.