"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The role of shared historical authority continues to be debated in the field of public history.
- In recent years, Frisch has distinguished between "sharing authority" and "a shared authority."
- By avoiding a master narrative, the authors are practicing a form of shared authority through the book itself.
- But they also left the states with shared authority over the militias - today's National Guard.
- There's a kind of shared authority between the women and the men.
- What followed was an unusual period of shared authority.
- Mr. Giuliani gets the shared authority he wants.
- This webpage gives an overview of how the agencies implement this shared authority.
- For Europe means shared authority, and increasingly shared authority: in other words, the constitution ought to tell us who does what, and how, together.
- Management of the programme will be designed for clear shared authority.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.