"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The authorities, who are short of money, have cut a deal with the private sector.
- As a result, Soviet authorities have cut the food and consumer goods sent to Lithuania.
- Instead, the authority is cutting expenses and absorbing fuel costs.
- From 2002 to 2003, the authority cut its use of pesticide sprays in apartments by over 30 percent.
- The authority has also cut service on many bus lines in the last year because of low ridership.
- Had the authorities finally cut through the layers of secrecy surrounding the organization?
- "We want the authorities to cut back logging and hunting licenses."
- The authority cut him a check the next day.
- Q. Couldn't the authority cut its own expenses more instead of increasing fares?
- The authorities also cut telephone lines and seized residents in an attempt to prevent protests during the meeting of Palestinian leaders.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.