"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- On March 25, the inquiry concluded that while the fire had been caused by a stray cigarette, the religious educational authorities responsible for the school had neglected the safety of the pupils.
- Preference of Shippers James G. Costello, president of Universal, complained that the authority was neglecting New York while lavishing attention and money on terminals in Newark, Elizabeth and Jersey City.
- According to Rice, local authorities are neglecting, or sometimes exploiting, these groups.
- Local officials say that the authorities focused on containing the clashes in Bhagalpur, but neglected the countryside, where the violence was reportedly even worse.
- Communist authorities neglected the landmark and finally it was demolished in 1980.
- Still, critics say authorities have long neglected Buenaventura's problems in part because Afro-Colombians receive scant federal attention.
- At Prospect Heights High School, in Brooklyn, the authority replaced all three boilers but then neglected to hook them up to the heating system, so there was no heat during the first cold spell of the winter.
- However, critics believe municipal authorities have neglected needed maintenance on the city's aging sewerage system, and have speculated that more piping features are likely to develop unless action is taken.
- These secular authorities neglected the maintenance needs of the complex and it deteriorated until it was finally divested of its religious function by the 19th century.
- As a result, national authorities, in their haste to conform with the requirements of the Commission in this area, will be neglecting other duties which are actually far more important.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.