"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Through tears, she insisted that the authorities ignored her sister's calls for help.
- But he left empty handed, saying the authorities had ignored the families.
- Local authorities not only ignore his warnings, but vilify him.
- Six weeks later, she was dead of viral pneumonia because those same authorities ignored her 104-degree fever for two days.
- They all felt injustice was being done, and that the local authority was ignoring the rules.
- In the past, the authorities had largely ignored opposition rallies and marches.
- Still, little changed, as most local authorities ignored the bull.
- Local authorities had almost completely ignored the Norwood report of 1943.
- With 'good reason' a local authority can ignore such guidance, but may be called to justify their actions on judicial review.
- In Bosnia the highest authorities sign an agreement and four weeks later ignore it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.