"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There was also a separate authority, which composed communist forces.
- Although it was part of India, it practiced separate authority over itself.
- "We needed a separate authority to sell revenue bonds because a government can't sell them," he said.
- There are dozens of separate, independent authorities struggling to make intelligent decisions about quantity and quality issues.
- Under such conditions, what are the prospects for preserving separate political authorities?
- This separate authority allows for the enforcement of state and/or city laws on or off property.
- In 1996, the county was abolished and four separate unitary authorities were created.
- The school district does not have separate taxing authority.
- Regions lack separate legislative authority and therefore cannot write their own statutory law.
- The split led to the emergence of a separate ecclesiastical authority.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.