"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He has also directed the respective authorities to ensure the victims do not face any problems in their treatment and recovery.
- The investigation has led the respective authorities to believe the stolen articles have been smuggled into the States.
- So the only way to send and receive international items from there,is by the respective postal authority.
- Panama is divided into nine provinces, with their respective local authorities (governors) and has a total of ten cities.
- After this, he traveled to Madrid, under political pressure, and presented the island's status situation to the respective authorities.
- The respective authority of federal and state governments under the Constitution's commerce clause had long been in dispute.
- The President has decided to send our condolences to the families and to the respective authorities.
- We have every confidence that the respective national authorities can carry out this task satisfactorily.
- To these names should be added three more designated by their respective national authorities.
- Immigration and customs services are also provided, but must be coordinated by respective authorities.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.