"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Even though, "A convert may not hold a position of Jewish communal authority."
- The size of the tower was motivated by a competition of the communal authority with the nearby castle of the Order of Calatrava.
- Rather, the issue lies in the rabbi's position of communal authority.
- The communal authority is in this case stronger than the overall state politics.
- He is now shunned by communal authorities.
- The communal authorities declared the zone a protected environment and as of 1996 a "Pedestrian Town".
- If you intend to work or remain in Belgium for more than three months you must apply to the local communal authorities for a residence permit.
- Regmi states that the King and State had no authority over Kipat lands, communal authority was supreme.
- Individuals are held to communally approved customs that evoke a legitimate communal authority that can constrain the possible outcomes.
- A town committee was organized and has since received official recognition by the communal authorities.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.