"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We have to rely on a much more individualized approach.
- To that end, the business has relied on a rather unusual approach.
- Have they been aggressively networking or just relying on a click-and-send approach?
- But since it didn't, she'd have to rely on a more direct approach.
- Others relied on a simpler technological approach but employed social games and challenges to keep you motivated to lose weight or tone up.
- To do so, he is relying on an approach he developed from hard experience in his first term.
- The Government relies on an entirely different approach, based on the concept of "reasonable access".
- He would have to rely on a more mobile approach to warfare than that.
- We believe that from the outset this report relied too heavily on an ideological approach to social problems in the European Union.
- The new controls will rely on a computerized approach at the sprawling agency, which until now has conducted its business on paper.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.