"affair" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Its supplies were averaging 70 percent of capacity, when they should be nearly 100 percent full, said Dan Meaney, the company's public affairs manager.
- "It was a dormitory and just didn't fit our needs," explained Scott Trotter, the public affairs manager for the church.
- As public affairs manager for the system's operating company, I wish to clarify the situation.
- "That says something," said Glen Stone, the public affairs manager for the Board of Trade.
- Telecom's public affairs manager was only aware that his own voicemail had been accessed after being told by a computer journalist.
- He has been a public affairs manager for Agrium.
- His father retired from Verizon as a registered lobbyist and an external affairs manager in Annapolis.
- The airline, United, asked that those wishing to donate scrip call its civic affairs manager at (847) 700-5970.
- And the external affairs manager, along with the head of merchandising, will decide how to expand sales.
- Her mother is an assistant public affairs manager for Citibank in Phoenix.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.