"affair" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Most involved the arts, the environment and international affairs.
- And I discovered that well over half the cases involved affairs.
- It can involve promiscuity, affairs, and visiting massage parlors or prostitutes.
- It involves personal affairs between members of staff.
- The archives withheld an additional 6 percent of the papers because they involved national security, foreign affairs or personal privacy.
- His activities involve political and civic affairs in Central Florida as well as state and national issues.
- He was picture editor and consultant on a number of books involving domestic and world affairs.
- Not all of the site involves public affairs.
- Speculation involved affairs with Howard Hughes and another actor, but the murder was never solved.
- "Involving internal affairs makes for a much more credible process."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.