"affair" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Republicans, eager to put the Iran arms affair behind them, said President Reagan's speech tonight was a turning point in the crisis.
- Otherwise, the Iran arms affair could become a "determining issue" for the 1988 campaign, to the detriment of the Republicans.
- He also said the Iran arms affair had made his efforts as a negotiator "immeasurably more difficult."
- Among other things, an attorney for the admiral cited possible links between computer security and the Iran arms affair.
- He also said he was not concerned about the fallout from the Iran arms affair.
- Israeli officials denied last week that they had led the United States into the Iran arms affair.
- A1 Vice President Bush acknowledged he should have been "more help" and had "seen signals" on the Iran arms affair.
- Israel has said it became involved in the Iran arms affair at the request of the United States and to help free American hostages.
- The Iran arms affair seems to have left him feeling a bit betrayed.
- The recommendation to leave at least a small office intact grew out of a study of the Iran arms affair.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.