"affair" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At the time of Denys's death in 1422 it seems that Bishop Beaufort had been planning to marry off his illegitimate daughter Joan, the result of a youthful affair with Alice FitzAlan, da.
- We see the same pattern in the novel's recounting of Edward's youthful affair years earlier (when he was even younger than Luc) with Dawn, a handsome but not particularly beautiful youth who later dies tragically.
- In another tale, a woman named Julie tells and retells the story of her youthful affair with a professor.
- Yet we keep being pushed toward the youthful affair as the real explanation of her actions, as if the life of the mind couldn't really compete with soap opera.
- Following a youthful affair with the socialist leader Herman Lieberman, she married Dr Felix Deutsch in 1912, and after a number of miscarriages they eventually conceived a son, Martin.
- A time when he fell in love with García Lorca and had a youthful affair with one of Lorca's own lovers.
- A youthful affair gave him a daughter, apparently without encumbrance.
- Like the main figures in Mr. Gurney's "Far East" and "Middle Ages," Hartwell is haunted by a youthful affair with a woman of another culture.
- Ms. Wolf's own youthful affair with an Irish laborer whom she met one summer at an Israeli kibbutz is similarly used as an excuse for a windy meditation on the lure of the forbidden.
- The film covers about thirty years of Munch's life, focusing on the influences that shaped his art, particularly the prevalence of disease and death in his family and his youthful affair with a married woman.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.