"affair" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He published over 100 short stories and a number of non-fiction pieces on contemporary affairs, especially national politics.
- It is the plain common sense of the greatest difficulty in contemporary affairs.
- It published leading writers' commentary on abolition, education, and other major issues in contemporary political affairs.
- Sorman is the author of twenty books on contemporary affairs.
- Both ways can be applied to contemporary affairs.
- The group's efforts are aimed at informing and educating the public about contemporary international affairs.
- Only from 1871 did the Emperor's studies include materials on contemporary affairs.
- Write an essay in which you support your opinion with specific examples from history, contemporary affairs, literature and personal observation.
- Her interests expanded beyond contemporary affairs to diverse matters such as art history and political science.
- And why, if he was such a brilliant student of contemporary affairs, had he been content to remain for four years at the station?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.