"affair" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These German central government interventions in the affairs of the East Affairs by ministries were known as Sonderverwaltungen (special administrations).
- In June 2010, he became Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Near East Affairs.
- Special Assistant to the President, and Senior Director for Near East Affairs on the National Security Council (1997-2001)
- Mr. Hughes made the request to a senior aide to John H. Kelly, Assistant Secretary of State for Near East Affairs.
- This program develops civil society in key locations in volatile regions covered by the State Department's Bureau of Near East Affairs(NEA).
- Hart was posted to Washington, D.C. in 1952, as Director of the Office of Near East Affairs.
- There was a similar response today when the Assistant Secretary of State for Near East Affairs, Martin Indyk, met with some 20 Arab envoys, officials said.
- The assistant secretary of state for Near East Affairs in the first Bush administration, Edward P. Djerejian, has been considered for the job, officials said.
- Richard Murphy, a former Assistant Secretary of State for Near East Affairs, said: "We have let our policy get frozen.
- In this case, that would have meant Richard Murphy, the Assistant Secretary of State for Near East Affairs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.