"affair" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It frequently happened from the mere act of involving yourself in public affairs.
- But I had hoped never to involve myself in high affairs of state.
- Under Venezuelan law at the time, military officers and other personnel were forbidden from involving themselves in political affairs of any sort.
- "Even those we thought did not involve themselves in current affairs."
- Marois involved herself in international affairs in her first months of office.
- They were explicitly instructed to involve themselves in local economic affairs, education, medical care, prisons and road maintenance.
- The Kings heavily involved themselves in civic and church affairs.
- Viewed as a conservative, Bengsch did not involve himself in political affairs.
- And the country was equally mistaken to become so involved in European affairs.
- There is a limit to how much I may involve myself in mortal affairs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.