"affair" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Daniel M. Kolkey, the state government's legal affairs secretary, noted that the authors of Proposition 209 had taken pains to try to circumvent such opposition.
- Wang's wife is the daughter of Qian Jiadong, the foreign affairs secretary of Zhou Enlai.
- Barry P. Goode, the governor's legal affairs secretary, says he subsequently referred Duke's lawyer to the attorney general's office.
- On Dec. 16, Thabo Mbeki, the international affairs secretary, reported that the Congress.
- "Nothing has happened that would require a fundamental appraisal from our side," said Thabo Mbeki, the Congress's foreign affairs secretary.
- Another path to the Courts of Appeal is to work for the Governor, especially as appointments secretary, cabinet secretary, or legal affairs secretary.
- The central international affairs secretary of the party is Kazi Azizul Huq.
- The Philippine foreign affairs secretary died Sunday in a hospital in Taiwan after falling ill during a flight, officials and family members said.
- Arslanián was immediately replaced by Jorge Maiorano, Menem's legal and technical affairs secretary.
- She was also appointed as the party's legal affairs secretary between 1992 and 1997.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.