"affair" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Her mother is alumnae affairs coordinator at the Chapin School in New York.
- She is currently a paralegal and public affairs coordinator for Northern Tier Energy.
- He said the university's order, written by Mr. Nelson in his capacity as campus judicial affairs coordinator, did not further "a legitimate and stated university policy."
- He also had high praise for Geri Gallo, Hoboken's cultural affairs coordinator, who organized the benefit.
- "It's probably a model," said Ed Sarabia, Connecticut's Indian affairs coordinator, describing the reservation.
- The response has been "overwhelming," said Pamela Pakker-Kozicki, the association's public affairs coordinator, with 50 to 137 people attending each of the first seminars during the spring.
- Mr. Ambler, 34, is a curator and the public affairs coordinator at the Hispanic Society of America, a museum in New York.
- "The land is everything," said Theresa D. Bell, the tribal affairs coordinator.
- The school's alumni affairs coordinators assist in the transition.
- Student forums on the topic abound, and several schools have hired multicultural affairs coordinators.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.