"affair" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And here was me thinking you weren't up on current affairs.
- We are looking for economic students with an interest in current and foreign affairs.
- "You're not giving him books about recent history or current affairs, are you?"
- Recently, there has been talk of making current affairs a separate subject in itself.
- The series was a current affairs and lifestyle based news show.
- He is reported to have special interest in current affairs and soccer.
- He is also an author of various international articles on current affairs.
- "Even those we thought did not involve themselves in current affairs."
- If you're interested in current affairs, as I am, they have a very direct impact on your business.
- It features a list of things related to current affairs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.