"Easter" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A week on either side of Easter is also high season, but generally coincides with spring break.
- In fact, a new method for computing the date of Easter was introduced.
- And there I was, off the subject of Easter morning.
- The victory is celebrated on the second day of Easter.
- He thought that the main idea of Easter was to go to church with food and eat it later.
- The heart of the book is the message of Easter.
- Thus the mystery of Easter appears in a more stark light.
- "This mysterious letter was written in "the season of Easter.
- The military talk today followed a morning given over to observances of Easter.
- The precise date of Easter has at times been a matter for contention.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.