"Easter" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Anglican Book of Common Prayer uses Easter Eve to designate the day.
- Thou cam'st to obsess me first that Easter Eve!
- Symphony No. 4, 'Easter Eve' in C minor, Op.
- They were made of honey and milk the people offered the catechumen during Easter Eve at the end of the ceremony of baptism.
- JUDE He despatched the note on Easter Eve, and there seemed a finality in their decisions.
- She died on Easter Eve, 1945.
- This salad is traditionally served on Easter Eve.
- After the episode of Easter Eve we tried to keep Adele close to us.
- On this rainy Easter Eve, however, activities inside the center have scant connection with profit, property, or power.
- One of the most important ceremonies at Easter was the baptism of the initiates on Easter Eve.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.