"Easter" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The race was held every year from 1998 to 2007 for two days over the Easter weekend.
- It was the Easter weekend now and she hadn't yet done so.
- Well, if you're about to set off for your Easter weekend, do take care on the roads.
- Government officials said 208 people died in road crashes during the long Easter weekend.
- They said the bulletin made no mention of the Easter weekend or any other time period.
- Rounds 2 and 3 are played over the Easter long weekend, usually at a single venue.
- But this year, ham demand remains strong two weeks before the Easter weekend.
- An international cross-country cycling race is held every Easter weekend.
- I'm just going to enjoy my Easter weekend, and you can write that.
- Over 22,000 people attended during Easter weekend in 2011.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.