"Easter" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- One night, right before Easter, he was ready to end his misery.
- Today, most of them are performed in the week before Easter.
- Her birthday is a week before Easter, so it wasn't a crazy idea.
- What if he asked her to go before Easter?
- Out of fear that its use might cause further damage, the organ was not used from then until just before Easter in 2009.
- Just before Easter, a second single off her international album was released.
- It is typically prepared and served only in the week before Easter.
- And she responded, though too late to save my grandmother, who died just before Easter.
- Those without fixed address were recorded under the place where they spent the night before Easter.
- He means to kill her before Easter; you may feel the need to leave long before then.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.