"Easter" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the summer of 2007 the band visited Mitch Easter to record an album slated for release later in the year.
- The principal songwriter and sole continuous member of Let's Active was Mitch Easter, who kept the band active through most of the 1980s.
- The band's one album, Fields, was also produced by Holder and engineered by Mitch Easter.
- Sweet was an early fan of R.E.M., as well as their first producer, Mitch Easter.
- Mitch Easter is a songwriter, musician, and producer.
- After months of spending time working on demos, the band went into the studio with Ted Comerford and Mitch Easter in the summer of 2011.
- Sessions for the band's fourth studio record began in January 2012 with Mitch Easter.
- "Sitting Still" was remixed by Mitch Easter and also included on Murmur.
- Brighten the Corners was released in 1997; produced by Mitch Easter it is a shorter, more conventional record than the previous album.
- As a teenager in Lincoln, Nebraska, Sweet was a big fan of Mitch Easter.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.