"write" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Reporters write stories about Austin or college-related issues that affect teenagers.
- These are the books he pulls down for reference when writing new issues.
- By the mid to late 1970s he had written issues of nearly every Marvel title.
- Harris wrote several issues of Kamandi, an assignment he considered a personal favorite.
- In 2008-2009 she wrote several issues of Marvel Adventures.
- Within days, most posters were writing about broader political issues, such as freedom of the press, democracy, and corruption.
- Conder continued editing the periodical until 1836, financing it himself and often writing entire issues.
- Alexander wrote articles on specific aspects and postal issues of Japanese philately.
- She describes her youth as being "lonesome", and she wrote about deep issues while still in junior high school.
- As a national opinion leader, Lovett frequently gives interviews, lectures, and writes about important issues in higher education.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.