"write" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I can't break away in the middle and find time to write proposals.
- The charity also makes sure no money ever passes through the hands of the teachers writing proposals.
- The project took them more than two years, from writing grant proposals to finding willing participants.
- Among the things you can do, he advises, are find the right working title and write effective proposals.
- It also includes information on guides to writing grant proposals.
- I spent the next few months writing proposals and knocking on different donors' doors.
- The community gardens office will assist in writing proposals for financing.
- I never finished any of the stories, I just wrote proposals and sent them to my editor.
- However, we were writing grant proposals for over two years before any funding was promised.
- Those seeking grants should explore all potential funding sources before writing proposals.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.