"write" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I do so love writing to those far away about the goings-on in Rome.
- She loved writing stories: it would be a hard thing to give them up.
- Do you know why God loves writing such incredible stories?
- I love writing Barbara under pretty much any conditions, but this really is a key time for her.
- I love writing history, and am so enthusiastic about it.
- A lot of people think of me as a "nature poet" because I love writing about the natural world.
- "More than any other character, I loved writing in his voice."
- He loves writing about people and relationships but is not one for description.
- "Just because the tabloids loved writing about me doesn't mean everything they said was true."
- Lynn loves writing more than anything else in the world.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.