"write" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He liked writing plays while still only in school.
- It would be useful to keep a diary, but I don't like writing unpaid.
- He didn't like writing that way; it set his teeth on edge.
- However, she did not like writing it for that particular reason, and Alice didn't think it would be a success.
- I like writing things that are both intelligent and subversive.
- But he did not like writing about these horror subjects.
- "I don't like writing musical notation and thought I'd have so much trouble with it," she said of the song.
- I like writing letters because it is easier to write things like that than say them.
- I don't like writing that, but there we are.
- He also likes writing on himself with a permanent marker.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.