"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Now the words recurred to Laurel and rang in her head with sickening validity.
- But I could no longer sit and look into the fire, and the pertinent words of a poet recurred to me with new force.
- Apart from the "outline", two words recur, "earth" and "country."
- The word recurred everywhere Wednesday night and all yesterday.
- "Slick recycler," or words to that effect, recur often in the literature.
- These words recur so often in Wordsworth's work that they seem to represent an unwavering core of faith.
- The same words recurred over and over again.
- By July 1939, the words "betrayal" and "treason" recurred as a leitmotiv in all his articles.
- The same word sometimes recurred in both handwritings.
- Certain words recur just often enough to announce their importance.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.