"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It came so soon upon Fax's speech that his words must have triggered it.
- The word triggered something else in her mind.
- Bell's words triggered something in the back of Dix's mind.
- Once again, he had that familiar feeling, and those words triggered it.
- Who knows what name or words may trigger a search agent?
- Other words and buttons trigger the start of stories or word games or specific sounds.
- Struggling to understand what those three simple words had triggered, he buried his mouth against her skin.
- Her words triggered something on the outer fringes of his mind.
- But I was afraid my words or actions might someday trigger that awful memory.
- Meredith's words had triggered it and now it was suddenly all clear again.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.