"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In Manx, this applies to stressed monosyllabic words (i.e. words one syllable long).
- To him, the announcer's speech conveyed a hidden message, told by those stressed words: "If anyone leaves, capture him.
- Liaison is often optional, and there is hardly any liaison on stressed words within a sentence.
- This is probably because in stressed words, short vowels only appear before double or geminated/long consonants.
- Alliterative verse, where many of the stressed words in each line start with the same sound, was often used in the local poetry of that time.
- He hung up the receiver and repeated the stressed words slowly and softly to himself: "Watch - man - in - next - room."
- Unstressed words form stress units with preceding stressed words.
- There were no more stressed words.
- In the following examples, the stressed words are indicated with capital letters (also in red font):
- This is an enclitic particle, which often attaches to the first stressed word in the clause, rather than following the verb.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.