"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the morning, get on the phone and pass the word.
- Do you want me to pass the word to anyone?
- He'd been here and I was to pass the word if he showed again.
- "They need time to pass the word that their lives are open books."
- "Who do you think passed the word to those three?"
- "They passed the word not to touch me and I was to be left alone."
- He asks each of those people to pass the word to 10 others.
- I'm just passing the word as it was given to me.
- I passed the word to hold fire, and the file began moving.
- I thought we'd pass the word, and that would be it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.