"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Our new companion's words have troubled me; it would ease my mind to be on our way.
- I knew my words troubled him.
- The falsity of the shrug and his few words about the Ladies of the Shadows troubled her.
- But Mick's words troubled him, and followed him on the drive back to Ardmore.
- The words troubled their gaze.
- The soarer's words both reassured and troubled Alucius, but he could not say why.
- The words troubled him more.
- He denied it, but wrote to me later to say it was true and that my words had troubled him.
- The words of the old man troubled her.
- "Firekeeper, if Shoman's words are troubling you, don't worry," Ratha said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.