"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Like a word jumble from a newspaper?"
- It was only three pages, and most of that was editorials, weather reports, and a word jumble.
- Once they have collected all the pieces, the tribes must assemble the puzzle and solve a word jumble using the pieces.
- The word "jumble" is derived from the Arabic gemel, meaning "twin", because of their shape.
- The beginning and end always show off an example of mixing the word "jumble" (e.g. meljub).
- To the other, they were untenably vague word jumbles.
- They didn't know what to do with the word jumble and neither did 1.
- They finished each other's sentences and shared the daily crossword puzzle and word jumble.
- These usually consist of word jumbles, math problems and general-knowledge questions.
- A book of her word jumbles was also out in view.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.