"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The company's name comes from the Italian word for "toy".
- Her name is based on the Italian word for light.
- This was what we call the process of design, from the Italian word for drawing.
- The last hundred years have also seen an increase in Italian borrowed words.
- I wondered what all the Italian words he put around my name meant.
- A telephone hello was one of the two Italian words she knew.
- Italian words are counted by their use in other languages.
- Though the Italian word was not employed, come to think of it.
- Therefore Italian words are used to tell us how music is played.
- The name is derived from the Italian word for "fountain".
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.