"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Where even his voice, and the words that burned in it, would cease.
- Base society on profit and the word 'fair' ceases to exist.
- The words had ceased and there was just the whistling of heavy breathing.
- But she had been called that before, and the words had ceased to hurt.
- These words had ceased to have any meaning for them.
- But once the movement is realized, words, though still useful, cease to play a decisive role.
- She works in such haste that her words cease to have a meaning, and a mind seems to be going to waste.
- The words ceased for a moment, as if that which could be neither imagined or spoken had claimed her voice.
- In such a case, words would cease, to a degree, to be a medium for the exchange of thought.
- As I said before, a word from him and the slaughter would have ceased.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.