"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Thought not, because we all know you have absolutely NO intention of following through on your hollow words.
- He'd never understand that "freedom" was a hollow word, filled with different meanings by the men who used it.
- "I know a lot of tribes say that but it's usually just hollow words," he said.
- "Does this come from the heart, Philip, or are you just speaking hollow words?"
- It's devastating to people to know those are just hollow words.
- "We cannot allow that right to become a dead letter, a mere set of hollow words," he said.
- From somewhere deep within the photo came the hollow word, "Cash?"
- "Not even Salan," she said, but they were hollow words.
- It proves that, even when times are tough, solidarity is not a hollow word in Europe.
- Those were no longer hollow words; they were a deep feeling.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.