"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Gilly saw words scrawled across the top: Patient reports a sexual assault.
- He finally made out the word scrawled on the slate.
- His black words scrawl across framed family photos on the wall.
- A friend went back to the old neighborhood last weekend and found a wall where the word "America" was long ago scrawled.
- The words scrawled across her computer screen.
- He apologizes, scrawls name and these words on scrap of paper: "Please honor cleaning voucher."
- He stepped forward and read the words scrawled on the wall in black marker.
- The single word scrawled there, in plain, white letters, in his own simple hand.
- She reached over and picked up the sheet with the words scrawled on it.
- A few words scrawled on a sheet of paper, and the deed was done.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.