"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Either way, I'd contend that prototyping is a much less loaded word than "data types."
- There is a structure, a hierarchy (to use a loaded word) that gives meaning to the mountain of theories and data.
- "Responsibility" is a loaded word, but theatre does have a tendency to be accessible.
- He closed his eyes and carefully picked out the least loaded words he could think of for the next sentence.
- Both actors know how to keep loaded words, insidiously lifted out of context, at the ready.
- "You know, that's such a loaded word," the philosopher responded.
- The computer doesnt find a threshold number of loaded words.
- I don't care where you come down on the abortion argument; it's a strong, loaded word.
- The term Antifeminism is viewed by some as a loaded word.
- What do those loaded words mean to you?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.