"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Anyone might wear moccasins such as hers, but no white woman would appear in public wearing buckskin.
- At this time of the year, he might even get away with wearing moccasins.
- The man sitting in the rear, opening the door toward her, was wearing sports clothes and moccasins.
- I'd seen him wearing moccasins around his cabin a time or two.
- The little boys and most of the men wore only clouts and moccasins.
- He was wearing a clout, a buckskin vest, and moccasins.
- He only hoped it wouldn't be too hard to get used to them after wearing moccasins for so long.
- He wore moccasins, and he seemed not to notice the cold.
- "People there think we must be wearing moccasins, but a lot of us have Nikes."
- Somebody had been here, somebody who wore moccasins and was over six feet tall.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.