"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He felt nervous just being in here, even wearing sneakers.
- Three of the six at the first building were wearing sneakers.
- We know that the kids show up in class wearing $125 sneakers.
- This guy comes wearing sneakers and they won't let him in.
- She wore white sneakers, something her feet would be comfortable in, even after standing for hours.
- "After the first time my clients go out with me, they know to wear sneakers," she says.
- The man was wearing dark clothes and sneakers or work boots.
- "If you're wearing sneakers, you should be turned away from the job site immediately," she said.
- But few could bring themselves to wear sneakers no matter how far they had to walk.
- He wore sneakers and shorts, but did not seem to feel the cold.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.