"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This figure increases significantly past that age of 50, the age of Simon Cowell, who famously wears his trousers pulled up high.
- The country-pop crossover artist, who famously wears her heart on her songwriter's sleeve, said that writing about past loves is a way to ease the pain.
- He famously wore white football boots.
- Jaguar Skills famously wears a balaclava while performing.
- Tommy Cooper a British magician famously wore a red fez.
- Raisa Gorbachova famously wore red (photo).
- Playing in sub-zero temperatures, Theodore famously wore a toque over his goalie helmet.
- Singer David Bowie famously wore a coat worn in the style of Bull.
- He famously wore a wedding dress to promote his 1996 autobiography Bad As I Wanna Be.
- George Plimpton famously wore 0 during a brief preseason stint at quarterback for the Detroit Lions.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.