"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The women wear brightly colored cloth wrapped at the waist as a skirt.
- He wore brightly colored robes and carried two pistols, to convey his authority.
- But the fans enjoyed themselves anyway, most of them wearing brightly colored shirts and shorts.
- In this dark world, the women wore brightly colored blouses and full skirts.
- In some parts wearing brightly coloured dresses or their usual black clothing.
- The dancers wore brightly colored shirts with pictures of bison and eagles.
- They were young and wore brightly colored clothing so as to be easily spotted should they become lost in the snow.
- It is common for both boys and girls to wear brightly coloured caps to prevent traffic accidents.
- She indicated several people who wore brightly colored clothing and were obviously armed.
- Today state conservation officials said both men might still be alive if they had been wearing brightly colored clothing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.