"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Mr Stanchi had been wearing split fins with black and grey stripes, and this may have looked like a small shoal of fish to the shark.
- Tuck had done it stone drunk, but he'd been wearing fins and a mask and snorkel.
- The men climbed off the vessel, save for one seaman wearing a wet suit, snorkel mask, and fins who waited next to the open hatch.
- The bride wore a white lace bathing suit, buoyancy compensator, mask and fins.
- Players wear a diving mask, snorkel and fins, and carry in one hand a short stick for playing the puck.
- Participants wear diving masks, fins and wetsuits and use the underside of the frozen surface as the playing area for a floating puck.
- In minute detail and subtle color, she exposes the mystery of undersea life, sometimes including the intrusion of humans wearing ungainly fins and masks.
- Two competitors wearing masks and fins attempt to remove a ribbon from their opponent's ankle band in order to win the bout.
- The Lindfors wore only mask, fins, and snorkel.
- Beyond a thick glass wall, the seaweed forest swarmed with men and women wearing fins: farmers picking spheres that glowed softly in oil-slick colors.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.