"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was wearing a faded blue shirt, an old pair of linen trousers and espadrilles.
- He was wearing a natty scarlet and white pinstripe blouse, pseude trousers and espadrilles.
- Lauren Bacall's character in the 1948 movie Key Largo wore ankle-laced espadrilles.
- The cover features Gaston wearing orange espadrilles without socks, not yet given his trademark blue espadrilles.
- Maillol "spoke Catalan, wore traditional espadrilles, a sash and a barretina (the traditional Catalan cap), he danced sardanes" and he openly proclaimed his Catalan identity: "I consider Catalonia my true homeland".
- She wore her old Grau du Roi striped shirt fresh-washed and shrunk now and much faded, new gray flannel slacks, and espadrilles.
- She wore loose black silks and black espadrilles.
- The man wears dark pants, a striped shirt, espadrilles or boots with thick white tights that are folded over the pants.
- Sheppard, a stylish fellow, is wearing an Argyle sweater and espadrilles tonight.
- Michael wore espadrilles, an open suede jacket, and rolled-up denim jeans.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.